The Many Benefits and Uses of Coconut Oil
Benefits of Coconut Oil from various sources (ie. Research Centers, testimonials and others)
- Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
- Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
- Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites.
- Provides a nutritional source of quick energy.
- Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
- Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.
- Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.
- Reduces symptoms associated with pancreatitis.
- Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes.
- Reduces problems associated with malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis.
- Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Helps protect against osteoporosis.
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with gallbladder disease.
- Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
- Improves digestion and bowel function.
- Relieves pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Supports tissue healing and repair.
- Supports and aids immune system function.
- Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
- Is heart healthy; improves cholesterol ratio reducing risk of heart disease.
- Protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis and thus protects against heart disease.
- Helps prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay.
- Functions as a protective antioxidant.
- Helps to protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote premature aging and degenerative disease.
- Does not deplete the body's antioxidant reserves like other oils do.
- Improves utilization of essential fatty acids and protects them from oxidation.
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Relieves symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement).
- Reduces epileptic seizures.
- Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infections.
- Dissolves kidney stones.
- Helps prevent liver disease.
- Is lower in calories than all other fats.
- Supports thyroid function.
- Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate.
- Is utilized by the body to produce energy in preference to being stored as body fat like other dietary fats.
- Helps prevent obesity and overweight problems.
- Applied topically helps to form a chemical barrier on the skin to ward off infection.
- Reduces symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
- Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
- Reduces wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
- Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- Helps control dandruff.
- Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other vegetable oils do.
- Has no harmful or discomforting side effects.
- Is completely non-toxic to humans.
- Use it as the base for a homemade body scrub.
- Use to condition your wooden cutting boards.
- Use as a styling agent if you have really dry hair. Just rub a tiny bit on your palms and apply to your hair and style as normal.
- Add a spoonful to your dog or cat’s food. Coconut Oil is great for our furry friends!
- Replace nasty, unhealthy vegetable oils in your cooking and baking with Coconut Oil.
- Make healthy Magic Shell ice cream topping.
- Use a tiny dab on your underarms for a natural deodorant.
- Use Coconut Oil instead of shaving cream.
- Add to your bath tub for a moisturizing soak (a drop of peppermint oil is wonderful!).
- Use as a makeup remover.
- Use it to treat athlete’s food, ringworm, or other fungal or yeast infections.
- Take a spoonful with your vitamins to help improve absorption.
- Spread a thin layer on cuts or burns to speed up healing.
- Add a spoonful to your smoothies for extra nutrition and flavor.
- Use on the delicate tissue around your eyes to help prevent wrinkles and sagging.
- Use on your baby’s diaper rash.
- Use to help reduce visibility of stretch marks or to prevent stretch marks.
- For nursing mothers, use Coconut Oil on your nipples to prevent cracking and irritation.
- For nursing mothers, consuming Coconut Oil will help increase your milk flow.
- Apply to bee stings or bug bites to soothe and heal the wound.
- Women can use in the nether regions to relieve yeast infections, dryness, and/or discomfort.
- If you’re prone to nosebleeds, coat the inside of your nostrils with Coconut Oil regularly.
- Helps soothe and heal hemorrhoids.
- Take to help reduce or eliminate migraines.
- Use as the base for homemade vapor rub.
- Mix with baking soda for a non-toxic “Goo Gone”.
- Use to help detox the body during a cleanse or fast.
- Use as a metal polish, but always test a small area first.
- Use as a leather moisturizer.
- Season your cast iron pans.
- Use to oil your pans and baking dishes instead of pan spray.
- Got gum stuck in your hair? Try using Coconut Oil to remove without cutting your hair.
- Use instead of WD-40.
- Use as a personal lubricant (not safe with latex).
- Take a spoonful to help with heartburn, acid reflux, or indigestion.
- Mix with a tiny bit of fresh lemon juice and use as a furniture polish (always test a small area first!).
- Mix with butter and toss your popcorn in it.
- Massage into your nails and cuticles to help strengthen them.
- Use as the base for homemade chocolate candy (like peanut butter cups).
- Take a couple spoonfuls every day to help overall immune function.
Don't forget our USA Free Shipping on orders over $39!
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
Gallon Coconut Oil
5 Gallon Coconut Oil
Gallon (4) Coconut Oil
Don't forget to try our other products too!
Coconut Oil Testimonials
“I need to write you personally to say what an amazing product you have here with the new coconut oil! I should know - I am a Nutritionist!“
COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL
The PUREST unrefined coconut oil
- Only Fresh Coconuts Accepted
- Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil
- Absolutely No Chemicals Used in Careful Processing
- Highest Quality Possible
Global Goods Inc. is happy to introduce one of our best products from the other side of the world... Coconut Oil! This is the rare, hard to find Raw, Organic, Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil too! Not only is it one of the most healthy oils to cook with, great for your skin and health, but by purchasing from Global Goods, you know you're supporting some great causes as well. This is unbleached, chemical free, unrefined, undeodorized... the least processed oil in the world!
Our Fair Trade Program:
- Funds scholarship programs for high school and college students.
- Provides a safe and conducive work environment.
- Allows workers to earn more than the basic minimum wage.
- We help maintain a community hospital which is accessible to workers, employees, their dependents and the entire community.
- We subsidize a percentage of the total hospital bill to all direct and indirect workers and their dependents going to the hospital.
Take just a minute to see how your purchase helps!
Coconut Oil is a great oil for cooking, healthy replacement for shortening or butter, and can even be used as a lotion for skin. It is a very stable cooking oil. Our coconuts are rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. For a variety of reasons, many consider coconut oil as a "functional food" due to its possible health benefits beyond its nutritional content. These include;
- It is a stable, healthy saturated fat that contains zero trans fats.
- It is a medium chain fatty acid which is quickly absorbed, metabolized and converted into energy.
- It supports healthy metabolic functions, promoting natural weight loss.
- It supports the immune system.
- It provides anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- It functions as an anti-oxidant.
- It promotes healthy skin and hair.
Don't forget our USA Free Shipping on orders over $39!